Our core principal business is:
This entire website may be viewed as Lukhanyo Sikwebu’s Creative Portfolio:
- Creative Writing – Screen Writing (film and TV), Content Producing, Creating corporate content, Fictional Writing (novel) and Non-Fictional content.
- Professional Still Photography and Editing.
Mr Lukhanyo M Sikwebu has been involved with writing Africa’s largest soapie, Generations.
Partnered up with Tswelopele Productions, Managing the production of Win a Home on SABC3 Design Edition Show – season 2.
Lamla Films produced uMalusi, an 80min feature film that was screened nationwide by Sterkinekor and Numetro. The feature film is currently screened on Mzansi Magic. We also embark on several filming projects for government and private company, the latest being: Dept of Agriculture- Female Farmer of the Year, Dept of Health- HRD Summit, Provincial Treasury – Budget Engagement.
Lukhanyo Sikwebu acted on Kyknet’s series: Getroud Met Rugby.
Lukhanyo Sikwebu was Project Manager and Publicist for SABC3 TV show – Win a Home show.
Lukhanyo Sikwebu wrote a soapie entitled D Siders for MXIT telecommunication network, through Every1Mobile. Since our involvement, the viewership numbers have tripled.
Creative Writing – Corporate Sales corporate content and Motivational Content.
Our current projects:
- Lukhanyo Sikwebu is a TV Producer at Okuhle Media, Cape Town.
- Lukhanyo Sikwebu is the National Head of Professional Development Projects within the Writer’s Guild of South Africa.
- Lukhanyo Sikwebu is a Responsible Trade Facilitator, in partnership with South African Breweries. The implementation of responsible liquor laws and trading.